Friday, November 19, 2004

Jury Duty

I have jury duty on Monday.

I am not sure yet whether I will try to be selected or whether I will use my old standard line: "I always believe the testimony of a police officer." It is not that I actually believe this, but this line always gets you off the hook from having to serve.

Nevertheless, it will be nice to have the day off from work and have the time to sit and lern and maybe finish reading the new Sharansky book.

I always like getting paid for not working.

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2004 at 3:11:00 PM EST, Blogger Noam S said...

not wanting to be a spoilsport or anything, but is it really the right thing to do to say something you don't believe just to get off jury duty?

 
At November 19, 2004 at 3:15:00 PM EST, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

You have a point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home