Friday, January 21, 2005

Meeting With Rabbi Lazer Brody

I met Rabbi Lazer Brody yesterday. It was a fantastic experience to finally meet him in person. Besides showing me how to put on tefillin according to the Ukrainian chassidic minhag and lerning Degel Machaneh Ephraim, we discussed how one finds his own path in Yiddishkeit, a path that is true to the root of the person's neshoma and true to the origins of the person's family.

I truly appreciated Rabbi Brody's practical guidance, sincerity, and kindness. I was blessed to be able to spend two hours with him and learn from him.

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2005 at 1:54:00 PM EST, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

That sounds like a very nice meeting.

 
At January 22, 2005 at 8:04:00 PM EST, Blogger Tamara said...

Rabbi Brody is an inspiring person. I'm glad you had a chance to meet with him and receive guidance on your path.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home