Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Life As A Boomerang

Lately I have felt as if I were a boomerang that flies the same linear path each day. To and from work, along the same route, seeing the same things. To and from my building at lunchtime. Out to learn and back to my cubicle....402 steps each way.

Perhaps I am writing this since I have not had a vacation since November 2003. I am really looking forward to taking a vacation with my family in April. It will help me escape the prison of routine and help me press the refresh button in my brain.

Maybe I should re-read what I wrote here.

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2005 at 12:51:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder...are you looking around you to see how you can be involved in G-d's work? What a privilege it is when He allows us to participate. Since we are never guaranteed our next breath, I sure want my last breath to count when I stand before Him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home