Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Popped Into My Inbox


Last Thursday morning, an e-mail from a antique book dealer in Jerusalem popped into my inbox. The e-mail simply read:

Degel Mahane Efraim Lemberg 1870

I immediately replied to the e-mail inquiring about the sefer's condition and price. Upon receiving the response, I sent payment via Paypal. Four days later, I received another e-mail from a dealer in Brooklyn offering the 1947 New York printing of Degel Machaneh Ephraim. Needless to say, I purchased this printing as well.

Now, I eagerly await their arrival. They will be welcome additions to my collection.

Perhaps one day I will even be able to acquire this:

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 at 8:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Nice to have an antique like that.

 
At June 29, 2006 at 1:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger yitz said...

Looking forward to when you have enough dough to buy that first edition, and some left over to settle here in Yerushalayim!

 
At June 29, 2006 at 4:47:00 AM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

socialworker/frustrated mom: I agree :)

Yitz: ...and of course I would have to share some with you as well ;)

 
At June 29, 2006 at 2:35:00 PM EDT, Blogger yitz said...

Anytime, ole pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home