Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Please Take The Time To Watch This Powerful Presentation

This morning I received an e-mail from Akiva that contained a Power Point presentation that he received from Smooth Stone.

In his e-mail, Akiva wrote:

"I write this with tears streaming down my face. I received this today and few items I have ever received by email have affected me so profoundly. Please take a moment to view it, and perhaps to post it (for those of you with blogs or web sites). [Warning, graphic.] "

I have watched this presentation and I too could not watch it without crying.

3 Comments:

At August 1, 2006 at 11:17:00 AM EDT, Blogger Kashrut News said...

Yes, very powerful, thank you.

 
At August 1, 2006 at 5:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Smooth said...

Thank you, ASJ.

 
At August 2, 2006 at 1:22:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just too disturbing for me. I can't watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home