Friday, October 13, 2006

Discovering The Reason Why


During the time we are made to wait, we may be conscious that Hashem's ultimate kindness is hidden within it. Sometimes the reason for our waiting is revealed to us, and sometimes we never discover the reason why.

While I will never know definitively, I am convinced that I was made to wait for a frustrating two months recently only to have information revealed to me that displayed Hashem's compassion for myself and for my family.

In retrospect, I now understand the reason why I was made to wait.

I realize that these words may be cryptic to those who are reading them, however, those who know me well will understand.

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 at 10:24:00 AM EDT, Blogger Neil Harris said...

I've often used the analogy that when things happen to us in life, it's like trying to read a book that's places one inch from your nose. If you're lucky you can make out a letter or two. As time distances us from events (and the book is pulled further aways from us, if we are blessed, things become much clearer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home