Friday, March 02, 2007

Still Davening To Understand Purim


"Help me enter the Purim season and celebrate Purim with great joy. Let the holy radiance of Purim - the holiness of Mordechai and Esther - shine upon us an our children and all Your people Israel. Let me fulfill all the mitzvos of Purim in holiness and purity, joyously and with all my heart. Put joy into my heart and let it spread to my hands and feet until I clap my hands and dance for joy in praise of Your name.

Let me renew my commitment to fulfill all your teachings of Your Torah with love. Help me learn, teach, guard, observe, and fulfill the Torah. Enlighten my eyes and grant that I should study and understand both the revealed and the mystical aspects of the Torah. Help me advance from level to level and grasp Your hidden secrets, so that I do not come before You with shame."

(Likutey Tefillos #10)

3 Comments:

At March 2, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM EST, Blogger A Talmid said...

Here is a link to a PDF of Likutei Tefilos. The tefila posted and others for Purim are on pages 100-106. http://www.moharan.com/pages_album/texte_livres/liktef.pdf

 
At March 2, 2007 at 9:30:00 AM EST, Blogger lxr23g56 said...

Interesting shot in this post did you take it?

 
At March 2, 2007 at 9:38:00 AM EST, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

Yes (although I know it is a bit blurry)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home