Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Vignette From Wednesday Evening


Me: My eyes are still dry from all this cold weather we are having. Thank you for buying the Visine for me today at the store. Where did you put it?

Wife: It is over on the counter.

Me: [Picking up a spray bottle of 409 cleaner and pointing it toward my eyes] How do you use this stuff?

Wife: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???? THAT IS 409, NOT VISINE!!!

Me: I know, I know. I was just kidding; like the time I told you that I was going to put aluminum foil in the microwave or when I said I was planning to make a three-point turn on the busy five-lane highway.

Wife: Hey, I never know with you sometimes….

3 Comments:

At January 3, 2008 at 8:06:00 AM EST, Blogger DixieYid (يهودي جنوبي) said...

You're such a card!

-Dixie Yid

 
At January 3, 2008 at 2:08:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D

But you know, you’re liable to get a rep!

 
At January 3, 2008 at 2:31:00 PM EST, Blogger Neil Harris said...

Cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home