Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The yetzer hara waiting at a project's completion


Received via e-mail:

I suggest you keep pushing yourself with such details to the very end.


There is a special "yetzer hara" that comes along at the end of a project! I have seen again and again that there is a certain klippah of impatience and fatigue that I have felt at the end of every project -- and that's where the mistakes get a foot in the door. You have to be patient and take the time to review things and stay on top of the project right until the very end.

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2012 at 5:05:00 PM EDT, Blogger Neil Harris said...

So true. Look at this world and the many detail Hashem put into it. I often tell my kids that I would have never thought of creating trees or wind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home