Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Free Booklet - Elul: Returning to Hashem

Click here for a free booklet that contains an essay I wrote entitled, "Rushing to Get to Infinity: An Open Letter to Myself" (page 13)


At July 19, 2013 at 8:13:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Bob Miller said...

For yourself, who are the primary Breslover manhigim / spiritual guides in our times?

At July 23, 2013 at 8:24:00 PM EDT, Blogger Neil Harris said...

I found all of the writings to be very meaningful and it gave me a jump-start to the season.

At July 29, 2013 at 12:00:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Moshe said...

I just read your essay. All your "interruptions" listed happens a lot in my life. It happened this morning after a "pressing family need" came up, missed minyan and chabura. I felt like I failed Hashem and my service to him is not what is should be. I've been trying hard to understand what's right/wrong and how to approach this...Any more help would be greatly appreciated.

At July 29, 2013 at 1:07:00 PM EDT, Blogger A Simple Jew said...

I have been spending a lot of time on this issue in hisbodedus and still exploring it myself.

Thanks for your comment. I am glad to hear other people can relate to what I wrote.

At July 30, 2013 at 6:48:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob Miller - most of those in the kuntres are considered main manhigim. Also of course Rav Yaakov Meir Shechter

At August 22, 2016 at 11:53:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Mr. Cohen said...

PLEASE help SUE the terrorists in court:

www dot IsraelLawCenter dot org

www dot TheLawFareProject dot org



Post a Comment

<< Home